S4 EP5: How To Make Any House Feel Like Home ft Juan Sandiego
Many of us dream of owning the perfect home. But award-winning interiors blogger Juan Sandiego (from BorealAbode.com) has a question for you: Why wait for that forever home when you can be happy wherever you are?
In this episode, we chat to Juan about the TV that changed his outlook and the lessons that we can all learn on how to love the home we’re in right now.
In this episode we talk about:
- His blogging journey and his inspirations
- How he was picked to be a judge on the tv show 'The Best House In Town'
- His favourite property on the show and why it's not just important to judge aesthetics
- Why it's so important to learn to love your home - Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can
- Why you don't have to have money or own a property to love it and make it your own
Just search for Millennial Matters Podcast on the listening app of your choice, or click here:
Apple Podcasts: ApplePodcasts_TheMMPodS4Ep5
How to find Juan:
Juan Sandiego is the award-winning interiors blogger behind Boreal Abode. His mission is to help you find your happy at home. In his in-depth blog posts, he shares expert tips to transform your space with style and well-being in mind.
His website - https://borealabode.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/borealabode
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.co.uk/borealabode
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/borealabode
Want to share your opinions after listening or let us know your suggestions for future topics? Here's how:
And don't forget to check out our website www.themmpod.com for all the latest news and episodes!