S4 EP2: How to Adjust to Life After Education ft HelloGrads
In this episode we discuss:
- What skills universities aren't teaching graduates during their time studying
- Adjusting to all the change that happens in your life once you leave education
- What big decisions you have to make in the run-up to uni ending
- Understanding the working world: how to promote yourself, knowing your value, not always viewing your career path as having to be your dream job
- Top tips on job hunting, renting, moving home, mental health and managing money
HelloGrads is a website for students & graduates to help with the transition between uni & real life. They share top tips & survival tricks, from new recruits to experts in the know, covering everything from jobs, money, housing & wellbeing. They are a mother & daughter partnership, who have been through uni & made it through the other side, so they totally understand it can be a whirlwind of emotions!
You can find HelloGrads at hellograds.com or you can find them on Instagram or LinkedIn @HelloGrads.
How To Listen:
Just search for Millennial Matters Podcast on the listening app of your choice, or click here:
Apple Podcasts: ApplePodcasts_TheMMPodS4Ep2
Want to share your opinions after listening or let us know your suggestions for future topics? Here's how: